Hype Street, MA has discussion blogs! These discussion blogs welcomes all types of people looking to gain knowledge regarding the wide and wonderful culture of rap, hip hop, R&B and urban culture. Those participating in the blog should feel comfortable to contribute knowledge and take part in thoughtful discussion. As with any forum/ discussion board, there must be guidelines; so here are the guidelines to the Hype Street Discussion Blogs!
- Hate speech, cyber bullying, or threats are not allowed. Since this is a subjective issue, I (the creator/admin) will make a call on what this could mean.
- ALL comments containing links will be reviewed to make sure the links don’t lead to inappropriate (e.g. pornographic, MESSINESS) websites.
- Please keep the number of links in each post to NO MORE THAN FIVE.
- PLEASE DO NOT ADVERTISE YOUR MIXTAPE, SONG, or ANYTHING else. SAVE THAT FOR YOUTUBE OR HIPHOPDX or SOMETHING BESIDES THAT
- Posts with personal information such as addresses, phone numbers, and email addresses will be removed and the post may be deleted, since PRIVACY is a big deal.